If you are looking for a complete health plan for you and your family, you can choose iHomCare™ Dietitian & Diet Consultation plan.
Nutrition & Diet ?
Nutrition is the science or practice of consuming food in relation to a body’s dietary needs, while diet essentially means habitually taken food and drink.
The word diet is also used to describe the act of restricting oneself to small amount of food or special kind of food either for some medical reason or to lose weight.
Good nutrition is essential for a person’s physical and mental well being, and to achieve good nutrition it is important to have a balanced diet.
But getting a balanced diet is more difficult than it seems, owing to lack of awareness of what is balanced diet and the preference for junk food over healthy diet.
However, this unhealthy diet takes a toll on our body and leads to many lifestyle related diseases like high blood pressure, heart problems, diabetes and obesity to name a few.
To get a better understanding of healthy diet and good nutrition it is necessary to get a nutrition consultation and diet consultation to embark upon a healthy lifestyle.
Diet Consultation provide following offer
Personalised Health Assessment: Personal health assessment provides individuals with a wealth of information required to manage their health effectively. This will help individuals to prevent health problems even before they occur. Additionally, our health experts help to accurately identify your health issue by taking into consideration your health history and current health status. Their job does not end there. Once your health issue is identified, they help you set goals and create an action plan to achieve the health goals.
Personalised Nutrition Coaching: We consider our personalised nutrition coaching a game changer for you. We guide you to good health by creating a customised nutrition plan which includes amazing health tips and recipes, 24/7 chat support, continuous expert consultations and regular progress monitoring to help you move closer to your desired goal. We also realize how much calories bother you. That is why we create personalized diet plans keeping the calories you should be consuming each day; no more, no less.
Constant monitoring and Support: Good health management often implies setting the customer on the right track by giving the right advice at the beginning of the program. At iHomCare™, we believe in outstanding health management. Outstanding health management practices ensure that your health advisor continuously monitors your progress and brings you back on the right track, whenever you seem to be going off track.
Why iHomCare™ Diet Consultation?
iHomCare™ Diet Consultant follows a comprehensive, yet simple and reliable health management approach.
During the course of the consultation, you will never feel that you are dieting and hence feel deprived.
Diet consultation helps you to develop a healthy relationship with food. Infact, you will receive simple suggestions and tips customized to suit your body type.
In individuals with medical conditions, eg, obesity, thyroid, diabetes, high cholesterol etc, the nutrition plans are customized accordingly.
- Family Nutrition
- Geriatric Nutrition
- Women Nutrition
- Weight Management
- Clinical Nutrition
- Sports Nutrition
- Pediatric Nutrition
- Adolescent Nutrition
Importance of Good Nutrition & Balanced Diet
- Good nutrition is an essential factor in leading a healthy lifestyle. Good nutrition is achieved by means of a balanced diet and some physical activity.
- Lack of a balanced diet makes a person prone to diseases, infection and fatigue, while children with poor diet show growth and developmental problems.
- Hence, it is strongly advised to avail the services of online nutritionist consultation for proper guidance to a healthy lifestyle.
- For Contact Dietitian Download App iHomCare™ .
Why do you need Diet & Nutrition Consultation?
Often we find ourselves questioning the need of a dietician or nutritionist, since a lot of online diet advice is readily available.
But we don’t understand is that the online information is generalised and every one of us have different nutrition needs more so if you are an athlete or someone who engages in lot of physical activity.
A healthy diet plan varies from person to person and is also depended upon your sex, your environment , life habitat and your age and hence it is advisable to seek a dietician to help you chalk out a healthy diet plan.
There are several online dietician services you can connect with to get nutrition coaching. Or you can also connect with online nutritionist for nutrition consultation.
The benefit of online diet consultation is that you can take advantage of online dietician services from the comfort of your home.
Diet & Nutrition Consultation Session Tips
There are a few tips that help you make the most out of a diet and nutrition consultation. Like;
- The first and foremost thing, you need to do is be honest, don’t lie about your food and lifestyle habits. There is absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about; the dietician and nutritionists are there, only to guide you towards a better and healthy lifestyle.
- Establish your goal, i.e. tell your dietician what exactly you are trying to establish like if you are there to seek help in losing weight then tell them so. This will enable the dietician to better help you and help you lose weight in a safe manner.
- Inform them of any health conditions you have before you embark on a healthy diet plan.
- Do let them know about any special dietary needs that you have, as they will accordingly devise a diet plan to suit you.
- Also be clear about any allergies or specific information you need to share.
- You can also consult your dietician if you need any specific change in your diet plan.
Just like it is not advised to take any medication without doctor consultation, in the same way don’t start any fancy diet without proper diet consultation.
There are reliable diet and nutrition coaching services available like iHomCare™ Diet Consultation health programme that will give you personal and online diet and nutrition consultation.
So be smart and get professional online nutritionist help to chalk out your new healthy diet plan.