Bhuna Mutton is prepared with fresh goat flesh with natural ingredients. No artificial color added, used only natural spices.
Nutritional facts & benefit of goat meat
Most people think that eating too much red meat is bad for your heart health in the long run. An increasing number of experts, however, are saying that goat meat has a number of nutritional benefits. Low in calories, total fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol than traditional meats, goat meat has higher levels of iron when compared to a similar serving size of beef, pork, lamb, and chicken. Comparatively, goat meat also contains higher potassium content with lower sodium levels. Offering more nutritional value and greater health benefits, goat meat has a number of health benefits, which include…
1. When it comes to fat, goat meat is leaner than other meats. It also has far lesser calories, which means it is ideal for those trying to stick to a diet.
2. While red meat is known to be high with saturated fat that increases cholesterol levels and leads to heart disease, goat meat is said to have very low levels of saturated fat and will pose no harm to your heart health. The low levels of saturated fat in goat meat is said to improve blood cholesterol levels and ease inflammation.
3. With cholesterol levels shooting through the roof in most households, it is important to watch your diet. Goat meat comprises very little cholesterol and hence, can be consumed regularly.
4. Goat meat also contains higher levels of iron than chicken. Iron is an important nutrient especially for women — a lack of iron reserves is known to cause anemia.
5. The meat is also packed with proteins — another important nutrient the body needs on a daily basis.
6. Goat meat comprises Vitamin B, which is known to help one effectively burn fat. So, a little portion of the meat is good for those wanting to lose some weight.
7. It is packed with Vitamin B12, which is known to help you get healthy skin.